They had to choose 5 disasters that had occurred anywhere in the world. One of these had to be chosen to make a movie of in ICT - the movie had to be accompanied by their Oral.
Over a period of 4 weeks they:
- Discussed the difference between a natural and man-made disasters
- Learnt the importance of a bibliography / crediting your source
- Sourced and saved information and images
- Imported images into Photo Story 3
- Customised the motion of the images
- Did transitions of images
- Added their key points
- Recorded their orals
- Saved their projects
The final step of the Oral is for it to be viewed and assessed. As well as the Teacher assessing them, I set up a "Todays Meet" for the class. They will need to make a positive observation, a constructive criticism and comment on something that they learnt from their peers oral.
* * *
|Adding their comments|
What a great lesson that turned out to be!